♫♫ Quietly hug me from behind, rest your chin on my shoulder
Not too strong but softly, hug me so I can feel your warmth
Like warm and comfortable clothes, you always cozily embraced me
You suit me better than the nice clothes in the shop window
You suit me better than the nice clothes in the shop window
I hope I can wear you every day and spend all our time together
Even on days I want to lean on your with tears, always
You cover my heart
Even on days I want to lean on your with tears, always
You cover my heart
I lean against your broad chest to read a book or watch a movie
On a peaceful afternoon, when the sun is dazzling, you become my own shade
On a peaceful afternoon, when the sun is dazzling, you become my own shade
Like big and beautiful wings, always stick behind me
The ordinary me became an angel in your arms
The ordinary me became an angel in your arms
I hope I can put you on and fly around the sky
Then if I get tired, I can fall asleep under you, always
You cover my heart
Then if I get tired, I can fall asleep under you, always
You cover my heart
The low voice in my ears is sweetly melting me
Should I turn around right now? My heart is pounding so much, I can’t look at you
Should I turn around right now? My heart is pounding so much, I can’t look at you
I hope I can wear you every day and spend all our time together Every day, Oh my love)
Even on days I want to lean on your with tears, always (I’ll be with you, always)
Even on days I want to lean on your with tears, always (I’ll be with you, always)
I hope I can put you on and fly around the sky
Then if I get tired, I can fall asleep under you, always
Please cover my heart ♫♫
Then if I get tired, I can fall asleep under you, always
Please cover my heart ♫♫
I actually bought an album through Itunes. The album in which this song is included was released last Monday and I actually bought it using the credit card of my aunt. I have been meaning to buy the album last Sunday actually when it was leaked but then it disappeared from the surface of the place minutes after it was leaked. Before it disappeared, I was able to hear the preview and I especially love this song.
A big YAY for me! I have a new blog in which I intended to keep for real this time. I will try to post everyday about anything random or epic happenings in my life. teehee~~
No comments:
Post a Comment