Last night was the last of the Korean drama that I'm watching. Feeling kinda sad about it since I really do love the story. The story offers a one of a kind plot which is one of the reasons that I got engrossed with it.
When this drama started last December, I promised myself that no matter how good the show will be, I will wait until it is finished before watching it. But then as always promises are meant to be broken. I will never watching it.
When they first saw each other in the elevator. Song Yi thought that Doo Min Joon is an stalker.
And who wouldn't love sweet scenes?!
I always feel like crying every time Doo Min Joon cries.
But then I also love those oh so delicious looking abs. I wouldn't mind seeing them once in a while. *winks*
Suzy's cameo in one of the episodes is my favorite.
I'll be looking forward fro my Oppa's next drama. In the meantime, I'll be watching the Moon That Embraces the Sun.




No comments:
Post a Comment