Monday, March 24, 2014

Gourmandizing Heart


I can't believe my entry was March 5 that was like weeks ago. How time suddenly flies! I'm not  that busy as what the title of this post implies. I just have many things to do that even posting something that will eventually requires me to think of everything is so tiring. 

So what's keeping me busy?

Well, every allowance giving day I always see to it that I satisfy my cravings and try a new restaurant if I can. I always say that I work hard because I want to eat all the food that I want to eat no matter how pricey it is. Almost everyone knows that I have a glutton stomach. My relatives reacts differently whenever I say that. It is just the truth. If I can earn more in the future, travel as much as I can is one of my bucket list. I have a paper full of destinations that I really want to visit. 

I have a whole lot of pictures of food in my phone. I once browsed the gallery of my phone and estimated that almost 95% of the pictures I took contains food. Isn't it amazing? *twinkling eyes*




McDo's Chicken Fillet with Rice

I was greatly craving for this one Sunday afternoon but I do not want to go out of the house. It is such a hassle that I have to endure an almost a hour ride in the jeepney so that I can eat fast foods. So what I did, I asked my aunt to buy for me since they are going to the mall. Much to my happiness, my aunt bought two orders all for me since I gave the money worth for two orders. 


Happy Lemon's Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese

I always calls this drink my dose of sweetness. This drink is so sweet that it almost always makes the bad vibes go away. This is my secret stress reliever but I already said it so it is not secret anymore, right? Next time, I will try to order one that has an extra dose of rock salt and cheese. I wonder what it will taster like. *excited*

I already said in the previous paragraph that I really try my best to eat at a new restaurant. It is my wish to take my family there if ever I can find one. In the sad note, not many people know that I absolutely love Kpop. And it is my wish to try to eat at a Korean restaurant. The only problem is that I'm always alone. 

But you have to be brave once in a while. So I tried Manna's Restaurant  in SM Lanang. I don't really want to elaborate much since I have already planned a separate blog post for that. But I will show some photos and explain since I will again there to have my complete my post about the restaurant. 

The restaurant is located at the Sky Garden of SM Lanang. There many restaurants there based on what you want to try. Upon entering, you will be given a menu by the hostess or the owner which is a Korean. 



There are lots of trivia inside the menu like why is Korean food good for the health and other other such things. 


Afterwards, they serves a wide array of side dishes: lettuce kimchi, eggplant kimchi, another kind of kimchi (I don't what vegetable was that) quail eggs, roasted nuts which by the way is sweet for my taste and likes so much and a vegetable salad. And they serve it for unlimited. You just have to ask the servers for more. 

What I ordered:


Jjampong

The serving is for two people. There are several shrimps inside in which I'm allergic of. Good thing, I've discovered that eating shrimps plus tasting the soup afterwards relives the itchiness of my tongue. Maybe the spicy taste of the soup counter attacks my allergy. 



Bulgogi Kimbap

And this tastes heaven. With that special soy sauce, everything tastes perfect for me! Maybe because it is bulgogi that I can't really resist it. I will definitely try to eat some of this next time.  

I will try at new restaurant next week. Hoping I have enough money by then and I still have some money left for savings afterwards. 





No comments:

Post a Comment