I haven't been away but I'm totally lazy to update or write a blog about what's happening in my life. Life is never the same since I had graduated. It has it run of up and down or even side by side. It is totally crazy to think that everyday will the same. Expecting too much from it is nevertheless will bring only the disappointment one shouldn't likely experience.
So, why am I writing again? I just miss sharing my thoughts on my personal space. Yes, I have tumblr. But then being on blogger is a different case. Maybe it brings the feeling that I can be a real blogger outside my comfort zone. Not that I'm wishing to be one but it is free to dream. But before all of that will happen, I should improve first my writing and photography skills. I sucks big time in editing pictures. The perfectionist in me don't settle for anything that what I think is right. And my thinking is totally different than ordinary. I don't easily get contented over things.
So, why the title? There is so called seagull couple in Korea. It means that the couple is almost always away from each other from time to time. It pertains to a seagull because they love flying and I think they do not stay at the same place for too long.
I have been a seagull. Though I always have the urge to write sometime, I bury the urge and do something else to distract myself. I'm really a bad blogger.
I will try have to better next time.
Meanwhile, I have been proud of what my oppa achieved the past week. He went to LA to sing the national anthem of Korea for LA Dodgers match for the Korean night. I absolutely think he has a fruitful stay and was able to relax before June activities start and it is his birthday month.
He did so many things in LA in his four day stay. From watching a baseball game, singing the national anthem, simply being a tourist which includes shopping and spamming twitter with his so called OOTD (outfit of the day). And he even visited Peter Malick's studio who is a composer and producer. LA fans are so damn lucky since he is so accommodating from fan signs, handshake and selcas with them. Twitter is littered with his selcas with fans the last few days. Not that I complain but I guess like every other fan, I'm kinda jealous of it. There were even two paparazzi's sites that released his arrival video since fans that have waited for his arrival were going crazy over it. Uri oppa level notch higher with that thing.
One may think that their schedule is basically not that since it is kinda empty but towards the end of the month they have already scheduled about five to six fan meetings and album signings in Japan and it is different regions of Japan everyday. Isn't it tiring?
I have a number of things to blog about and I will try to write about them in the coming days. I will just gather my thoughts because it seems like they are always drifting away that I can't even take a grasp of them.


No comments:
Post a Comment