Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello September!




Can you believe it?!It is already September. Don't you think that everything is happening way too fast for anyone's liking. Well, I can't absolutely comprehend or even try to take in everything that is happening. They are way too fast.

In my mind, I kept a note that I should write something for my birthday. I can't still believe that I'm really an adult right now. Oh! I'm officially an adult last year but then I was still in college during that time and my mind is mud of so many things I have to accomplish to be able to graduate October last year. 

I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22!! 
Everything will be alright
If you keep next to you.
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to.
Everything will be alright
If we just keep dancing like we're
22, ooh-ooh
22, ooh-ooh.


Yeah, right! I'm already 22. I have so many plans for this coming year alone. I fervently hope that I can somehow accomplish some of my goals before I turn 23. Being legal gives someone a new sense of freedom and I tend to fully use it to my advantage. 

The first adventure I will take will happen in 16 days time. I can't wait for it! Some fears are there but as always I tend to bury them because for me, they will do nothing good on my renewed self confidence. I still have some of the struggles I'm facing like I have mentioned in the last post but then August has been good to me. I never imagined that I will be able to accomplish some of the things in my to do list last August. Though there are some things that I have to prioritized over the other, I'm still happy with my decisions. 

I will certainly update this blog with what's happening in that adventure I'm talking about. I don't like to do a itinerary but I will try to squeeze everything that I want to do and every place I want to go in my 4 day trip. Wish me luck!

I don't know what else to talk about since my mind right now because while I'm writing this one, I'm also watching the Gilas game. Go Gilas! Laban Pilipinas!!

I'll try to write again about what I'm doing if I'm working. I'm tempted to do drama reviews but then I'm afraid that I will just gushed about how awesome and handsome the male lead is. So I don't think I will do one. Maybe I'll just regroup my feelings before doing one. 

I can't seem to finish this post because I'm busy cheering on this basketball game. I'll just end it up here! 





No comments:

Post a Comment