Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Struggles I've Faced


Last week was quite a busy week for me. Aside from fact that it is the end of the month, Can't Stop Live in The Philippines is taking most of my time. I can't believe that I would be that stressed just by arranging all the things that I need to attend to.


I have to look for a ticket, plane tickets and hotel accommodation since my bestfriend who is in Manila decided to return to Davao for good. Imagine also my horror of the total amount I have to spend just to see the concert. I really screamed my heart out. I can't believe I'm willing to spend that amount of money just for my fangirling. Living in the province is definitely a bad idea. I should really move to the metro just liked how I planned before graduating from college. 

Thank God! I think Cebu Pacific heard my prayer. They offered a seat sale just in time when I was losing hope and slowly accepting the fact that I have to pay almost six thousand for a round trip plane tickets. Ohh, the said seat sale is still on going.  


I absolutely love seat sales because I can spend less on plane tickets meaning I have more pocket money. But in this case, my aunt paid for my it. She asked me to book it using her credit card but I should only use it for that. What she did not know is that I also used it for my hotel accommodation. Well, I will tell her the moment I will depart for Manila so that she can only be angry at me through a phone call. Wise me, don't you agreed?

Now, all I have to think about is the payment for my concert ticket and pocket money. I already have a plan for my pocket money but for the concert ticket, nada! Yes, I'm crazy just like that for booking plane tickets and hotel accommodation without paying for my concert ticket first. Actually, I already have a reserved ticket and the 50% payment is required next week just in time for my salary. I'm going to use my salary to pay for it. Well, I work hard so that I have money to spend for my food cravings and fangirling activities. 

Wish me luck that I will be able to reserve another ticket that is nearer. I want to see them up close. I'm spending an inexcusable amount of money for this so I better get the best benefit out of it. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment