A fangirl is always a fangirl.
I never thought that I will be into Korean pop. I can never imagine that I will crazy and so into it that my lifestyle is slowly adapting into it. If someone will tell me that I will into these kinds of things then surely I shake my head from left to right to an instance.
Things have changed almost two years ago. Slowly things were not the ways they supposed to be. If someone will ask if I regret it, surely not! In this kind of addiction, I found the happiness that I never found in other things. Maybe I'm exaggerating things but then things were not the the same anymore. And I don't have an inkling of desire to change them the way they used to be.
I'm happy even though I spazz alone. I'm happy despite the fact that I have to sleep late most of the time to wait for fan cameras and fan accounts from concerts and music video releasing sometimes happens at midnight.
I get to tell stories to my sister but she is not a member of the fandom I belong to. She plainly just listens to me when I babble and babble things I found out about my babies. I still appreciate it though that she gives me time to listen to my almost daily ramblings.
I have been a fan of CNBlue for a year now. As an indication of a true fan in the Kpop world, you must support your idols by buying their albums or merchandises they released.
I was just a plain student last year. No matter how much I try to save, it only ends being spend for things I needed in school. I'm kind of sad and disappointed that I have to spend the money that I save. From then on, I vowed that the moment I got work I will save a portion of my income to satisfy my endless wants of those merchandises.
And the time presented itself to me. My boys released an album last February 24. Well, I waited until midnight of February 23 so that I can see foremost the music video that the boys are proud about. The moment the video was out, I have so many reactions. I almost print screened the parts of the video that I have so many opinions about. In the end, I love the video. The title track is not their usual genre or type of son but then it is powerful and after a few more play, you will find yourself singing along to the song.
I badly want to buy the album but I don't know how. I wanna try buying for YesAsia but I don't really trust the post office here in the country. I'm just afraid that it will be lost while in shipment or it will took time before it will arrive to me.
That's the time I discovered Korean Cravings website. Well, it took more time for the goods to arrive but the seller in also based in Davao. Somehow that fact comforts me. I will write a different post about that online shop.
Last Saturday, I got the dvd that I ordered from them. It took almost a month and a week for that album to arrive but then as I say, patience is a must. And the one that brought my album is so nice. I like her already!
And this is my CNBLUE World Tour Blue Moon dvd. It contains of interview of the band and behind the scene specials from every stop of the world tour that happened last year and ended early this year. I will not elaborate what's inside since I originally plan to make a different post about that one.
I'm still waiting for my Can't Stop album and Truth album (a Japanese album they released last April). After that one, I'm hoping to buy the dvd of the documentary of The Story of CNBlue/Never Stop. I just have to find the money for that since Girls' Generation is also releasing an album which will cost an arm.
Money is always needed in every fangirl's life.

No comments:
Post a Comment