Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Making

I'm just in midst of being bored that's why I just chose to write. I have many liabilities with this blog, I know. I always choose to be lazy than to write my thoughts. Sorry! But know that I make a mental list of things I have to blog about. Blame my laziness! 

Still my other merchandise that I ordered hasn't arrived yet so I promise that once it arrives I will write about it. I'll also make sure to write about every merchandise regarding my fangirling activities that I will buy. 


Remember this? I wrote about this from the last post. Since last year, I have been trying to find an online seller at least where I can buy the albums that I want. Well, I was still a student last year and saving money is still kinda hard in any aspect. 

I discovered Korean Cravings while I was loitering again in the web. You know, jumping from one site to the other just because i can't really find what I want to do. 

One good thing about this seller is, they are based in Davao City and I don't have to spend money for shipping fee. Hurray for that! 

Truthfully, the pictures for this post are not yet ready so I just have to edit his again. I still have the time to complete them. 

Inside the DVD, a free poster is found and I love it. Though I will not hang in the wall since I have this fear that it will be damaged in no time. 

Let me share some of the pictures that can be found in the back to back poster.







I had take the time to scan the poster for this post. I know, I have exerted really an album this. Well, it is an evidence that the poster was once in good posture. Not that the poster is crumpled or anything as of today. I kept it in a safe place. I'm still trying to decide where will I keep it permanently. 


Along with the poster and DVD is a photo book of the world tour. It is full of pictures from the world tour itself. It contains pictures from the different countries they've been to for the world tour. I had tried to scan but it's kinda difficult since it is a book. The book will be damage if I force it. 

With the contents of the DVD, I'm very much happy. I plan to buy other albums because of this one. I just need money! MONEY!! 

P.S. I really don't know why what is the connection of the title to the post. I can't think of anything that seems appropriate. hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment